- The Tuolume River: A 105 Year Old Issue
- Bee Fails on Water story, Blames MID
- Sabatino has courage, common sense
- Todd Aaronson's Perfect Storm Becomes Forecaster's Nightmare
- City Council Candidate: Carmen Sabatino for District 3
- Welcome to the Sabatino Report White Paper
- $15 million
- Could gross sales in downtown Modesto be down by $19 million?
- Judy Sly has too much to apologize for
- What's going on
INITIATIVE MEASURE TO BE SUBMITTED DIRECTLY TO THE VOTERS
SECTION ONE: Declaration of Findings and Intent
A. This initiative shall be known as the “Election Reform Act of 2007.”
B. The stated intent of the initiative is to reform the City of Modesto’s election system by creating city council districts that will make elected officials more accountable to the citizens they serve, and reduce the impact of special interest money on elections.