- The Tuolume River: A 105 Year Old Issue
- Bee Fails on Water story, Blames MID
- Sabatino has courage, common sense
- Todd Aaronson's Perfect Storm Becomes Forecaster's Nightmare
- City Council Candidate: Carmen Sabatino for District 3
- Welcome to the Sabatino Report White Paper
- $15 million
- Could gross sales in downtown Modesto be down by $19 million?
- Judy Sly has too much to apologize for
- What's going on
Sheriff LeslieWeidman returned his credit card to Stanislaus County in late September of 2003. For the seven months after giving up his credit card he spent and was reimbursed $745.76 for an average of $106.54 per month..
From July 01, 1997 to July 24, 2003 Sheriff Weidman spent $46,818.03 on the Stanislaus County Credit Card for an average of $650.25 per month. Sheriff Les Weidman spent an average of $543.71 more of taxpayers money while he had the credit card.
07-01-97, 06-27-97 $13.50 SACRAMENTO CNTY ARPRT - SACRAMENTO, CA USA 0.97